In this SharePoint Online tutorial, we will discuss sharepoint hide expired announcements, basically, we will check how to hide expired announcements in SharePoint Online.
SharePoint hide expired announcements
Let us see how to hide announcement which has already expired in SharePoint Online or SharePoint 2013/2016/2019.
Log in to the SharePoint Online site -> Go to the Site contents -> Create a New Announcement.
Here I have created a new column called Announcement Date.
In this step, we have to do hide the list items that have already expired so we have to verify with the current date.
For this we can simply create a SharePoint list view.
So go to the List settings -> Go to the View Section -> Click on All Views.
Next go to the filter section and update the formula as below.
Next, Save the list view and see the output now, all expired tasks are not appearing in the SharePoint list.
Note : The same way you can do for previous date and future date based on the condition as below.
You may like following SharePoint tutorials:
- Where you can find Recycle bin in SharePoint online
- How to remove unique permissions SharePoint Online
- Export SharePoint groups to excel
- Add user to SharePoint group using PowerShell
- How to change Listview color using SharePoint Online modern list view customization
- How to create a birthday view using SharePoint Online modern list view customization
- SharePoint modern list view customization example
- How to Create a Tiles View using SharePoint Online modern list view customization
- How to hide approved task list Items in SharePoint Online
In this tutorial, we learn how to hide expired announcements in SharePoint Online by simply creating a list view.
Rajkiran is currently working as a SharePoint Consultant in India . Rajkiran having 7+ years of experience in Microsoft Technologies such as SharePoint 2019/2016/2013/2010, MOSS 2007,WSS 3.0, Migration, Asp.Net, C#.Net, Sql Server, Ajax, jQuery etc.He is C#Corner MVP (2 Times).
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.