SharePoint Enterprise Feature Activation 2013
Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
This SharePoint 2013 tutorial, we will discuss how to enable enterprise features in SharePoint 2013.
SharePoint Server can be licensed in one of two editions: Standard and Enterprise, which is determined by the license key applied to the server. This key may be applied at installation time, or afterward through Central Administration.
SharePoint 2013 enable enterprise features
We can change this version after or before the installation of the server.
Today we will show you how to change the SharePoint edition after installation.
Open SharePoint 2013 Central Administration page, then click on “Convert farm license type” which is under “Upgrade and Migration”.
The “Convert Farm License Type” link within Central Administration is where you apply the Product Key to convert from a SharePoint Standard to Enterprise installation. Once the key has been applied, Central Administration helpfully instructs you to restart IIS on all Front End Servers in the farm.
Additionally, you are prompted to “click OK to proceed to the Enable Features on existing sites’ page”, with the option to do this later at any time from the “Upgrade and Migration” page in Central Administration.
Type your license key here to convert License type.
After Apply the license key the screen wizard will come like below.
Click on Enable Enterprise Feature option and verify it’s enabled.
You may like following SharePoint 2013 tutorials:
- Cross site publishing in SharePoint Server 2013
- Hide Site Settings Gear icon for users other than owners in SharePoint 2013/2016
- Create Site Collection and Subsite in SharePoint Online using PowerShell
- File not found an error while opening the SharePoint 2013 Site
- Create a delayed site collection in SharePoint server 2013
- Design manager is missing in SharePoint 2013/2016/Online
- All about Publishing Infrastructure Feature in SharePoint 2013/2016/Online
- SharePoint 2013 shortcut URL and hidden list
- SharePoint 2013 content search web part vs content query web part
- Top 25 SharePoint 2013 interview questions and answers
This SharePoint tutorial, we learned how to enable features in sharepoint 2013.
SharePoint Online FREE Training
JOIN a FREE SharePoint Video Course (3 Part Video Series)