This SharePoint customization tutorial we will discuss how to enable tree view in SharePoint Online/2013/2016. By default, SharePoint disables tree view option after creating a site in SharePoint Online/2013/2016. I will explain how to enable tree view navigation in SharePoint 2016/2013/Online.
Point enable tree view
We can enable SharePoint tree view by following below steps.
Step-1: User should have full access to site and can able to access to site settings page in SharePoint.
Step-2: On SharePoint site, click on Site settings in right site of the ribbon.
Step-3: Under Look and Feel section, you have to click on Navigation Elements.
Step-4: Now in the Navigation Elements, check Enable Tree View check box.
Step-5: Next, got to the Home page and you can see the tree view below to Quick launch in SharePoint.
You may like following SharePoint customization tutorials:
- Create custom announcement web part using Rest API in SharePoint Online/2013/2016
- Create SharePoint Quote of the day web part using Rest API and Bootstrap
- Add Google ReCaptcha in SharePoint Online or SharePoint 2013/2016/2019 (Step by Step tutorial)
- Change default list view style using CSS in SharePoint Online/2016/2013
- Left Navigation or Quick Launch Customization or Branding using CSS in SharePoint Online/2013/2016
- SharePoint Online Image Slider or Carousel Example
- Enable or Disable Notebook Link in SharePoint Online classic and modern sites
- Add a Link to web part title in SharePoint Online/2013/2016
- Different ways to hide/disable quick edit in a list in SharePoint 2013/2016/Online
Hope this SharePoint tutorial helps to enable tree view navigation in SharePoint 2013/2016/Online.
Rajkiran is currently working as a SharePoint Consultant in India . Rajkiran having 7+ years of experience in Microsoft Technologies such as SharePoint 2019/2016/2013/2010, MOSS 2007,WSS 3.0, Migration, Asp.Net, C#.Net, Sql Server, Ajax, jQuery etc.He is C#Corner MVP (2 Times).