SharePoint Developer Training Course
The Best Place to be an Expert via SharePoint Developer Training Course from Renowned MVP. Learn SharePoint development step by step from beginners to expert level from Microsoft MVP Bijay Kumar.
The Fastest Way to become a SharePoint developer!
Interested in learning SharePoint and to become an expert SharePoint developer? Well, this SharePoint developer training course will teach you SharePoint (Online & On-Premise) from beginner to advanced level.
The 26-modules online self-paced course (full of practical & real-time examples) will help you to learn SharePoint in the right way.
SharePoint Developer Training Course Contents
Check out the entire SharePoint developer training course contents.
- Module-1: Introduction to SharePoint, Office 365, and SharePoint Online
- Module-2: SharePoint Site Collection and Sites
- Module-3: SharePoint List (Classic & Modern)
- Module-4: SharePoint Library (Classic & Modern)
- Module-5: SharePoint Permission Management
- Module-6: SharePoint Online Development
- Module-7: PnP SharePoint
- Module-8: SharePoint Workflows, Branding (Classic), and BCS
- Module-9: SharePoint Search
- Module-10: PowerShell SharePoint
- Module-11: Microsoft InfoPath
- Module-12: Microsoft Power Automate or Microsoft Flow
- Module-13: Microsoft Power Apps
- Module-14: Microsoft Power BI
- Module-15: SharePoint Framework (SPFx) Introduction and Prerequisites
- Module-16: SharePoint Framework Client Web Parts
- Module-17: Loading SharePoint Data in an SPFx client web part
- Module-18: SharePoint Framework (SPFx) with PnP
- Module-19: Deploying SharePoint Framework (SPFx) Artifacts
- Module-20: SharePoint Framework (SPFx) Extensions
- Module-21: Brand your SPFx client web parts with Office-UI-Fabric or Fluent UI
- Module-22: SharePoint Server 2019 and 2016
- Module-23: SharePoint Migration
- Module-24: Microsoft Teams
- Module-25: Nintex Forms for Office 365 SharePoint Online
- Module-26: Nintex Workflow for Office 365
What you will Get
Hi, I am going to be your Trainer
My name is Bijay Kumar (Microsoft MVP) and I will be your trainer throughout this SharePoint development training. I have been working in SharePoint since 2008. During this period, I have been worked with various small to large organizations.
My aim in this training is to provide you the best SharePoint developer training experience. I have been highly passionate about learning and teaching SharePoint and have trained hundreds of SharePoint enthusiasts to use SharePoint the most efficient way.
What Others Say
First, thanks for arranging such an effective and good training program. And I would like to thank you for understanding our requirements. @Bijay they have always been prompt in responding to my needs.
Services of @Bijay were excellent. The #Sharepoint – Development Training Programme went on well. The methodology adopted for training, materials provided as course was in line with my expectations.
I’m so happy with my overall experience dealing with #sharepointsky.teachable.com. they were able to understand my exact expectations. I look forward to their support going forward.
Taoufik Ottman from Morocco
I have enrolled for this developer training course some days before and really it’s a very helpful course for SharePoint developers.
I really enjoyed the SharePoint development training course and feel that a lot of the content, processes, and procedures can and should be used within my workplace.
Only $199 or INR 13,500
What is the course duration? How much time do I need to complete this course?
The course duration is more than 100+ hours. The course is for lifetime access and you can learn at your pace.
Can I take the training as I do not have programming knowledge?
Yes, you can start, I have explained it from the begining.
Can I join the course as I am a Fresher?
Yes, as a fresher you can join. I have created the course, so that you can learn without prior knowledge.
Do I get a course completion certificate?
Do I get an invoice so that I can get it reimbursed from my employer?
Yes. When you make the payment, you immediately get the invoice via email.