Position: Software Developer / Sr. Software Developer
Skill Set : Sharepoint With ASP.Net
Work Location : Bangalore
Work Exp : 3+ Years
Job Mode : Permanent
Interview Date : 21st Sept 2013
Interview Day : Mostly in saturday
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Certification on Sharepoint 2010 is a must. Experience in Packaging & Deployment, Client object Model, Custom Content Types.
– Understand development requirements from the technical specifications develop test and document solutions and prepare solutions for deployment.
– Design and Develop ASP.NET 2.0 web applications, controls, AJAX, web services and Windows forms applications using Visual Studio 2008 / 2010 and C#.Net
– Design and Develop SharePoint solutions for SharePoint 2010 and MOSS 2007 using SharePoint tools and Visual Studio 2010 / 2008.
– Bachelor”s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
– Strong fundamentals in .NET framework 3.5 with proficiency in OO programming.
– Minimum 3 years” experience in developing ASP.NET applications in C#. * Comprehensive understanding of SharePoint technologies.
– Significant development experience in application pages, custom web parts, custom content types, page layouts, custom workflow solutions, event receivers, timer jobs and BDC development on SharePoint 2010 / MOSS 2007.
– Significant experience in InfoPath Forms and workflows
and master page customization using SharePoint designer.
– Extensive knowledge Ajax/DHTML, XHTML, CSS, XML.
– Extensive knowledge of SQL, IIS.
– Custom controls, custom web parts, Features, Event Handlers, custom application pages InfoPath forms, SharePoint Designer – workflows, Branding & Custom Style Sheets, custom site templates, Client object Model
, JQuery, Packaging and Deployment,
– Sandbox/Farm Solutions, Web services, WCF services, Object Model & CAML Query, PowerShell
– MCTS certifications on Share point 2010 / MOSS 2007 / ASP.NET development will be an added advantage.
– In addition, we recommend that certification on ‘SharePoint 2010 Application Development’ is a must for all the positions.
If you are interested in this requirement then send me your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details mentioned below
Notice Period :
Similar SharePoint 2013 Tutorials