SharePoint developer jobs for freshers
We are hiring Trainee/Freshers/Interns in SharePoint for Bangalore, India location.
As you know, “Microsoft SharePoint has taken the market by storm and it is a hot skill in the market now a day. We are looking for talented and enthusiastic people in our team willing to adopt new learning, so Hurry up only selected candidate will get this opportunity of getting Free Training and Placement.
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: 0-3 years
- Qualification: MCA / B.Tech / B.E. / M.Tech
- Job Type: Full time
SharePoint developer job description
- We will provide SharePoint training (FREE) and then you will work with us.
- Also, we will place you in various MNCs anywhere in India.
- You will be trained in the latest SharePoint technologies like SharePoint 2019, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint Online Office 365, Microsoft Azure and Nintex workflow and forms.
- And you will work with us from Day one.
- After completion of successful training salary will be decided.
SharePoint development company profile:
TSInfo Technologies is a leading SharePoint development company in India. It is a start-up founded by Microsoft SharePoint MVPs with huge industry experience. We are providing consulting, development and training in various Microsoft technologies.
Our focus areas are SharePoint on-premise, SharePoint Online Office 365, Microsoft Azure and Nintex, PowerBI, PowerApps, SharePoint Framework Development, etc.
Our Expertise in:
We work only in Office 365, SharePoint, Microsoft Azure and Nintex.
- SharePoint & Office 365 consulting
- SharePoint & Office 365 Development
- Branding & Customization
- PowerApps consulting services
- SharePoint Migration (On-Premise & Online)
- SharePoint Apps Development
- Nintex workflow and forms
- SharePoint and Nintex corporate, classroom and online training
- SharePoint framework development
If you are interested in this, kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com ASAP.
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.