Here are SharePoint Developer Job Openings with MNC Company in Bangalore.
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 5 – 7 years
– Experience in creating, configuring and customizing Web Application, Team Sites including Site Collection, Lists, Document Libraries, Content Types, Managed Metadata store and Custom Lists.
– Worked extensively on event handler, Web Parts, Custom and designer Workflows, Visual Web part, Visual studio workflows, custom features, Job Definition, SharePoint Designer
– Experience in configuring User Profile, Enterprise Search, Content Type Hub Performance point, BCS, Secure store and Reporting services.
– Experience modifying SharePoint UI, including master pages, page layouts
– Experienced in migration from SharePoint 2007/2010 to SharePoint 2010/2013.
– Ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
– Pro-active, Organized, Result-oriented and Self-motivated.
– Flexible and easily adapt to changing priorities, able to meet deadlines while maintaining a high standard in deliverables.
– Knowledge of Team Foundation Server.
– Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
– Good knowledge of IT project delivery methodology.
– Exposure to Insurance & Mortgage Domain would be an added advantage.
– Having worked in an agile environment/project would be an added advantage.
Similar SharePoint 2013 Tutorials