Looking for an experienced “Sharepoint Developer”
Salary: As per industry Standard
Interested candidates based on the below JD. Kindly send your resume to Hr@techiesOn.com
Server – side / client side programming
Know different ways to develop customizations in online Develop, Debug and Deploy etc.,
• Develop Master Pages, Page Layouts, and rich reusable SharePoint client-side modules
Develop App using HTML 5, CSS3 & SharePoint CSOM
and REST APIs
or SOAP services
• Knowledge of User Experience (UX) methodologies
• Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
– Information Architecture and Wire-framing
– Build Interactive Prototypes for the web applications
– Experience moving your designs throughout an agile development process.
– Strong understanding of Responsive Web Design best practices, familiarity with Bootstrap, Foundation or similar.
• Additional experience SharePoint administration
– Intranet web application development using SharePoint, C#, ASP.NET, JSON, JQuery, AJAX, SQL Server (All versions) .NET Framework, TFS, Visual Studio (All versions), IIS.
– Develop, upgrade and deploy custom applications for SharePoint 2013/2016/SharePoint Online (and knowledge of Office365) using custom web parts, BDC, SharePoint Designer
and Visual Studio
– Analyze customer needs, document requirements and design/architecture SharePoint technical solutions.
– Write custom web parts / apps, event handlers, features, site definitions and package solutions.
– Design and build applications that interface with other enterprise applications.
– Identify, document, facilitate and maintain industry best practices based upon company policy from a developer’s perspective.
– Experience in Client-side object model (CSOM) and (JSOM) for SharePoint Server 2013/2016/Online
– Ability to engage with vendor or 3rd party solution providers for technical oversight.
– Working Knowledge of
– SharePoint Online SFX Framework
– PnP Patterns and Practices
– Microsoft Graph API
– K2 Forms and Workflows
– Experience in object oriented methodology, software design and modeling principles using Microsoft related technologies.
– Ability to work independently and under time constraints with verbal or written instructions.
– Excellent trouble shooting skills with a penchant to provide high quality work
– Ability to work full time in a fast-paced office environment; physically able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the work day