Here is a SharePoint developer immediate joiners required for CIBER Bangalore.
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Experience: 5 to 10 years
Principal SharePoint Developer Analyst with 5-8 years of progressively responsible, hands-on enterprise collaboration and unified communication (ECC) development, deployment, and administration experience to:
* Work to understand SharePoint work was done to date, including 3rd party applications (Sitrion, previously Newsgator and Google Analytics) and in-house utilities (for e.g. admin tools and word add-in)
* Develop a detailed understanding of the current SharePoint landscape, application systems, and ECC development roadmap
* Work with business analysts to gather requirements and formulate/articulate technical requirements
* Provide administration, maintenance and deployment support during user testing, production release and hyper care phases
* Support and enhance core and custom SharePoint functionality like publishing, collaboration, document management, social collaboration, portals, access and permissions, workflows, records management, knowledge management, user profile, metadata and search services
* Build solution, feature, web part, application page, timer job
, apps, and other development assuring high quality, performance, scalability, maintainability and best practices
* Develop, test and deploy solutions across web, desktop and mobile platforms using latest technologies and tools, such as recent supported api’s, bcs, word automation, web services, office xml sdk, yammer, office 365 integration
* Conceive and develop proof-of-concept that can be rolled out following scrum/agile principles
* Develop reports and dashboards to support end users, managers, executives and administrators.
Please send your resume if the above JD matches with your profile to email@example.com
along with the below details.
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period(Strictly 15 to 30 Days Max) :