Here is some SharePoint developer Architects job openings with Deloitte Hyderabad.
Experience: 7 – 12 years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Technical Skills and Qualifications
– Must have at least 6+ years of related experience with portal administration tools. Demonstrates proficiency with
– Expertise in Microsoft SharePoint 2007, and SP2010
– Demonstrated proficiency with MS SharePoint or similar content-management platform.
– Knowledge of security concepts and best practices; familiarity with Active Directory
– Proficiency in advanced HTML and web authoring tools, as well as standard MS Office tools.
– General knowledge of web site design, usability, and portal best practices
– General knowledge of new web technologies like Wikis, Blogs, social networking
– General knowledge of software development lifecycle.
The key job responsibilities include the following:
– Good understanding of software development life cycle management
– Expertise in SharePoint collaboration portals
– SharePoint product knowledge for functional/gap mappings.
– Expertise in SharePoint best practices and existing functionalities
– Experience in Applications Integrations with SOA and web services is an asset
– Participate in the implementation and maintenance of Deloitte Canada SharePoint environment
– Development and implementation of SharePoint collaboration portals/sites using SharePoint Designer
– Provide daily administration and support of applications within the SharePoint environment
– Development of custom SharePoint-based solutions, implementing customizations via solutions framework
– Design of solutions that leverage out-of-the-box SharePoint functionality
– Development of custom web parts, work flows, InfoPath
Forms and list event handlers
– Support and expertise for a multi-tier environment; evaluation for any additional infrastructure or software required to
support the SharePoint environment
– Act as the subject matter expert on development techniques. Creates documentation and participates as a reviewer
and contributor in requirements design and estimation
– Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability and resolves complex technical design issues
– Provide on-going support to business and content teams managing sites on the MOSS 2007 platform
– Troubleshoot complex errors and problems; must work on a daily basis with developers, QA, product owners, content
owners, end users and others to uncover, document, and resolve issues.
– Help with the administration of Active Directory groups, membership of groups, and association of the groups with
content and applications.
– Collaboratively work with product owners to integrate applications within the portal; provide ongoing support for
resolution of application errors
– Provision new Wikis, Blogs, team sites, collaboration sites, and publishing sites
– Support of third party products and controls (NewsGator, Bamboo, Telerik, etc.)
– Support SharePoint migrations of existing portals and sites
– Prototype pages, sites, and workflows
within MOSS environments
– Configure workflow for Dev, QA, & Production environments
– Taxonomy/Search support
– Extend the collaboration capabilities of the platform through management of new custom functionality and add-ins
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials:
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.