Here is some SharePoint developer Architects job openings with Deloitte Hyderabad.
Experience: 7 – 12 years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Technical Skills and Qualifications
– Must have at least 6+ years of related experience with portal administration tools. Demonstrates proficiency with
– Expertise in Microsoft SharePoint 2007, and SP2010
– Demonstrated proficiency with MS SharePoint or similar content-management platform.
– Knowledge of security concepts and best practices; familiarity with Active Directory
– Proficiency in advanced HTML and web authoring tools, as well as standard MS Office tools.
– General knowledge of web site design, usability, and portal best practices
– General knowledge of new web technologies like Wikis, Blogs, social networking
– General knowledge of software development lifecycle.
The key job responsibilities include the following:
– Good understanding of software development life cycle management
– Expertise in SharePoint collaboration portals
– SharePoint product knowledge for functional/gap mappings.
– Expertise in SharePoint best practices and existing functionalities
– Experience in Applications Integrations with SOA and web services is an asset
– Participate in the implementation and maintenance of Deloitte Canada SharePoint environment
– Development and implementation of SharePoint collaboration portals/sites using SharePoint Designer
– Provide daily administration and support of applications within the SharePoint environment
– Development of custom SharePoint-based solutions, implementing customizations via solutions framework
– Design of solutions that leverage out-of-the-box SharePoint functionality
– Development of custom web parts, work flows, InfoPath
Forms and list event handlers
– Support and expertise for a multi-tier environment; evaluation for any additional infrastructure or software required to
support the SharePoint environment
– Act as the subject matter expert on development techniques. Creates documentation and participates as a reviewer
and contributor in requirements design and estimation
– Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability and resolves complex technical design issues
– Provide on-going support to business and content teams managing sites on the MOSS 2007 platform
– Troubleshoot complex errors and problems; must work on a daily basis with developers, QA, product owners, content
owners, end users and others to uncover, document, and resolve issues.
– Help with the administration of Active Directory groups, membership of groups, and association of the groups with
content and applications.
– Collaboratively work with product owners to integrate applications within the portal; provide ongoing support for
resolution of application errors
– Provision new Wikis, Blogs, team sites, collaboration sites, and publishing sites
– Support of third party products and controls (NewsGator, Bamboo, Telerik, etc.)
– Support SharePoint migrations of existing portals and sites
– Prototype pages, sites, and workflows
within MOSS environments
– Configure workflow for Dev, QA, & Production environments
– Taxonomy/Search support
– Extend the collaboration capabilities of the platform through management of new custom functionality and add-ins