Recently, I was working on Project where There was a requirement to display the duration in Hour and Minute between two dates in SharePoint. In this article, I am going to explain how to retrieve the difference between two dates in hour and minute by using a calculated column in SharePoint 2013.
Follow the below steps:
Step-1: Create a SharePoint List having two columns of Date and Time Type as below:
Step-2: Now create a Lookup column BookedDuration(This Column will automatically calculate duration between the above Column).
The Result will be Shown as below:
You may like following SharePoint calculated column tutorials:
- Generate URL using Calculated column in SharePoint List
- Color Code SharePoint List Column Value based on Condition using Calculated Column
- Concatenate multiple columns in List using Calculated Column in SharePoint
- SharePoint 2013/2016/Online: Calculated column to get month and year from date
- Conditional Formatting with Calculated Columns in SharePoint 2010
In this article, I have explained how to calculate the duration between two dates in SharePoint List using the SharePoint calculated column.
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.