This SharePoint BCS tutorial explains how to solve “There are no addresses available for this application” error in SharePoint. Recently while working on Business Connectivity Services (BCS) in SharePoint 2013 I got the error. The error looks like below:
[Solution] there are no addresses available for this application
The solution to this problem is that, might be “Business Data Connectivity Service” service stopped.
Open SharePoint 2013 Central Administration. Then click on Manage services on the server under System Settings.
In Services on Server page, search for “Business Data Connectivity Service” service.
You may like following SharePoint BCS tutorials:
- SharePoint 2013 Export and Import BDC Model to Create External List
- SharePoint 2013 BDC Configuration and Creating External Content Type and External List Part Two
- SharePoint 2013 BDC Configuration and Creating External Content Type and External List
- There are no addresses available for this application error Message while configuring BCS SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint 2016 BCS error The metadata object that has Name yourname has a Property with name AuthenticationMode and value RevertToSelf.
- Create External Content Type Based on a Stored Procedure in SharePoint 2013 BCS
- Custom Action on Business Data List Web Part In SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint 2013 BCS using a comparison filter on a System.Nullable field
- Business Connectivity Services BCS in SharePoint 2010
- Creating Business Data Connectivity Service using SharePoint Designer 2013 in SharePoint 2013
- Disadvantages of external lists in BCS Business Connectivity Services in SharePoint 2013/2010
- Business Data Connectivity connectors are currently enabled in a partitioned environment: SharePoint 2013/2010
Then do an iisreset. Then the error there are no addresses available for this application will not come now.
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site SPGuides.com
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.