This SharePoint tutorial explains, how to fix sharepoint access request approval failed error which comes while approving any pending request in SharePoint 2013.
Now when the user has Full Control in the site and browse to Access Requests list and then click on Approve or Decline for any pending request, they are getting an error saying “Request approval failed”.
SharePoint access request approval failed
Follow the below solution to fix the access request approval failed error in SharePoint.
The user needs to be either site collection administrators or be members of the Owners group for the site. And also the Owners group must also have permission to access the Access Requests list.
You may like following SharePoint tutorials:
- HTTP 401.1 Access Denied in SharePoint 2013/2016
- Configure alternate access mappings SharePoint 2016
- HTTP Error 400 The size of the request headers is too long SharePoint
- Access Rest API using Postman in SharePoint
- The server could not complete your request SharePoint designer
- How to Show and Hide Ribbon always in SharePoint
- Show flash message and notification in SharePoint page in SharePoint 2013
- Adobe sign SharePoint integration guide
Here, we learned how to fix SharePoint access request approval failed error.
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site SPGuides.com
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.