Issue: After installing KB4461513 in SharePoint 2019, I have tried to run psconfig upgrade but it got frozen at task2 forever and ever
Note:To fix this issue, open two PoweShell command windows with elevated permissions (run as administrator)
In the first PowerShell command window run the below commands to turn off some services:
- net stop SPTraceV4;
- net stop SPWriterV4;
- net stop SPAdminV4;
- net stop SPTimerV4;
- net stop w3svc
As soon you stop these services, run the PowerShell command below in the second PS window.
stsadm -o setproperty -pn command-line-upgrade-running -pv No
PSConfig.exe -cmd upgrade -inplace b2b -wait -force
Once this is done start all the above services at task3 of the psconfig upgrade on the first PS Window.
You may like following SharePoint 2019 tutorials:
- Download SharePoint 2019 for Production Use Now
- Check out SharePoint 2013, 2016, 2010 and Moss 2007 End of Support Roadmap, Plan to Migrate to SharePoint Online or SharePoint 2019
- SharePoint Server 2019 Preview Download and New Features
- Microsoft announced SharePoint Server 2019 with Modern team site, pages, lists, libraries, PowerApps, Flow and many more
- SharePoint 2019 modern Team site template missing while creating sub sites
Hope this will help you guys, enjoy your new upgraded SharePoint 2019 !!!
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Tutorials: