The Default Size of the SharePoint 2013 workflow is 5 MB which is quite enough until you are writing very complex or multi-level approval workflow.
Microsoft.Workflow.Client.ActivityValidationException: Workflow XAML failed validation due to the following errors:
The total size of the activity XAML including the referenced XAML is greater than the maximum allowed size of 51200 KB.
– Open Microsoft SQL Management which is belongs to SharePoint
– Open the database and choose WFResourceManagementDB table dbo.WorkflowServiceConfig
– Push the right button and choose «Edit Top 200 Roww
– Change the setting WorkflowServiceMaxWorkflowXamlSizeInBytes to 104857600
Make a restart in IIS WorkflowMgmtPool and Workflow Management Site.
Read some Windows tutorials:
- Windows Server 2016 Installation Step by Step with Screenshots
- How to install Active Directory on Windows server 2016 Step by step?
- How to rename domain name in windows server 2016?
- How to enable wireless in windows server 2016 or windows server 2012 r2?
- How to add a user in active directory in windows server 2016?
- What are the new features in Windows Server 2016?
Hope this will help someone.
-: FREE PDF e-Book Download :-
51 JSOM Examples in SharePoint Online
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: