The Default Size of the SharePoint 2013 workflow is 5 MB which is quite enough until you are writing very complex or multi-level approval workflow.
Microsoft.Workflow.Client.ActivityValidationException: Workflow XAML failed validation due to the following errors:
The total size of the activity XAML including the referenced XAML is greater than the maximum allowed size of 51200 KB.
– Open Microsoft SQL Management which is belongs to SharePoint
– Open the database and choose WFResourceManagementDB table dbo.WorkflowServiceConfig
– Push the right button and choose «Edit Top 200 Roww
– Change the setting WorkflowServiceMaxWorkflowXamlSizeInBytes to 104857600
Make a restart in IIS WorkflowMgmtPool and Workflow Management Site.
Read some Windows tutorials:
- Windows Server 2016 Installation Step by Step with Screenshots
- How to install Active Directory on Windows server 2016 Step by step?
- How to rename domain name in windows server 2016?
- How to enable wireless in windows server 2016 or windows server 2012 r2?
- How to add a user in active directory in windows server 2016?
- What are the new features in Windows Server 2016?
Hope this will help someone.
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: