The Default Size of the SharePoint 2013 workflow is 5 MB which is quite enough until you are writing very complex or multi-level approval workflow.
Microsoft.Workflow.Client.ActivityValidationException: Workflow XAML failed validation due to the following errors:
The total size of the activity XAML including the referenced XAML is greater than the maximum allowed size of 51200 KB.
– How to create a Microsoft Azure Active Directory?
– How to create a Linux virtual machine in Windows Azure Portal?
– Deploy SQL Server 2016 on the Azure Portal Using Windows server 2012
– Open Microsoft SQL Management which is belongs to SharePoint
– Open the database and choose WFResourceManagementDB table dbo.WorkflowServiceConfig
– Push the right button and choose «Edit Top 200 Roww
– Change the setting WorkflowServiceMaxWorkflowXamlSizeInBytes to 104857600
Make a restart in IIS WorkflowMgmtPool and Workflow Management Site
Hope this will help some one