In this post we will discuss how we can resolve SharePoint 2013 site accessing error – The server is busy now. Try again later
While accessing (SharePoint 2013) site, I got the error saying that “The server is busy now. Try again later”.
Read some SharePoint 2013 tutorials below:
- SharePoint 2016 crud operations using Rest API and jQuery on SharePoint list or document library
- Get Subsites in SharePoint Online using PowerShell
- SharePoint Server 2016 Installation FREE PDF guide
We can get this error when on the processes/services taking up the bulk of your server resources you can take different actions to reduce this overload (For example: recycling the timer service more often). We have the option to turn off HTTP throttling for an entire web application in Central Administration.
We can fix this error by using the steps below:
– Navigate to Central Admin > Application Management > Manage Web Applications.
– Select the problematic Web App > Select the down arrow next to General Settings and click Resource Throttling.
– On the bottom of the window there will be an option to turn HTTP Request monitoring and Throttling Off. Click OK to save changes.