If you get any errors while publishing SharePoint Designer workflows (or) trying to access the workflow management site from IIS (or) while starting any workflow throws an error, we can troubleshoot the issue by checking any the exception in the ULS Logs.
New to Office 365 SharePoint Online? Get Office 365 Enterprise E3 Subscription & Try out all the features
Read some SharePoint 2013 tutorials below:
- Steps to add html Master Page to SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint online using Design Manager
- Steps to add items from csv file to SharePoint Online List using PowerShell in CSOM
- SharePoint Server 2016 Installation FREE PDF guide
And we can check in Event viewer, where the workflow related issues are logged.
1. Go to Event Viewer
2. Go to Applications and Services Log
3. Go to Microsoft-workflow
4. Click ->Operation, which will list issues related to Workflow management Service
5. If you did not any relevant issues logged, right click in the event window and select View->Show Analytic & debug logs.
Happy Troubleshooting. Hope this will be helpful.
FREE SHAREPOINT 2019 PDF
(Installation & Features)