If you get any errors while publishing SharePoint Designer workflows (or) trying to access the workflow management site from IIS (or) while starting any workflow throws an error, we can troubleshoot the issue by checking any the exception in the ULS Logs.
Read some SharePoint 2013 tutorials below:
- Steps to add html Master Page to SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint online using Design Manager
- Steps to add items from csv file to SharePoint Online List using PowerShell in CSOM
- SharePoint Server 2016 Installation FREE PDF guide
And we can check in Event viewer, where the workflow related issues are logged.
1. Go to Event Viewer
2. Go to Applications and Services Log
3. Go to Microsoft-workflow
4. Click ->Operation, which will list issues related to Workflow management Service
5. If you did not any relevant issues logged, right click in the event window and select View->Show Analytic & debug logs.
Happy Troubleshooting. Hope this will be helpful.
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: