This SharePoint 2013 tutorial explains, how to export survey results to excel in SharePoint. Step by steps export survey results to excel in SharePoint 2013/2016 or SharePoint Online.
SharePoint 2013 export survey results to excel
Please follow the below steps to export survey results to excel in SharePoint Online or SharePoint 2013/2016.
Step 1: Log in to the SharePoint site -> Go to site Contents -> Create a New survey -> Below is the new survey.
Step 2: The below screenshot is my newly created survey in SharePoint and you can find it once you have created your survey.
Step 3: Click on OverView in right side of the ribbon.
Step 4: Next go the Actions ribbon and click on Export to Spreadsheet .
Step 5: Sometime you will get this type of alert if you open your site in Google chrome or any other browser. So as per Microsoft recommendation you should use Internet explorer.
Step 6: Next you can able to download the file in Excel format.
Step 7: The below is my exported excel sheet.
You may like following SharePoint survey tutorials:
- Create custom SharePoint Survey poll using REST API and AngularJS
- Show SharePoint Survey Friendly message using jQuery
- PowerApps Employee Engagement Survey Example
- Working with Survey List in SharePoint 2016/2013 or SharePoint Online
- Create a Survey in SharePoint 2010
- Create discussion board in SharePoint Online/2013/2016
- Change column ordering in list forms in SharePoint Online/2013/2016
- How to remove/hide default title column from SharePoint Online list (modern/Classic)
Hope this SharePoint tutorial explains, how to export survey results to excel in SharePoint 2013/2016 or SharePoint Online.
Rajkiran is currently working as a SharePoint Consultant in India . Rajkiran having 7+ years of experience in Microsoft Technologies such as SharePoint 2019/2016/2013/2010, MOSS 2007,WSS 3.0, Migration, Asp.Net, C#.Net, Sql Server, Ajax, jQuery etc.He is C#Corner MVP (2 Times).
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.