In this post we will discuss how we can resolve Error when trying add new item in the list “Value does not fall within the expected range.” which comes in SharePoint 2013.
Read some SharePoint 2013 tutorials below:
- SharePoint 2016 crud operations using Rest API and jQuery on SharePoint list or document library
- Get Subsites in SharePoint Online using PowerShell
- SharePoint Server 2016 Installation FREE PDF guide
After SharePoint migration from 2010 to 2013, this issue occurred.
Unable adding / editing items in the list, it show following error:
“Value does not fall within the expected range.”
After dozen of research in google with no luck, I found the solution as below:
– Open SharePoint list in browser, go to list settings from ribbon.
– In the list settings page under Columns section, click on the “Indexed Columns” and you should see here a list of indexed columns.
– Delete all the indexes from it.
HAPPY SHAREPOINT !!!
-: FREE PDF e-Book Download :-
51 JSOM Examples in SharePoint Online
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: