If you are working in SharePoint 2013 designer workflow, sometimes when you update in the workflow it did not reflect immediately. This happens with SharePoint designer 2010 workflows also.
Open SharePoint designer 2013, then go to File -> Options.
In the SharePoint Designer Options dialog box, click on the Application Options button as shown in the fig below:
Then in the Application Options dialog box, from the General Tab Uncheck “Cache site data across SharePoint Designer sessions” as shown in the below diagram.
Now Restart SharePoint designer and publish the workflow again. It should reflect the changes now.
Close SharePoint designer 2010 and then Navigate to %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WebsiteCache directory and delete everything from this directory.
Again navigate to %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Web Server Extensions\Cache and delete everything from this directory.
You may like following SharePoint workflow tutorials:
- The Option for the SharePoint 2013 Workflow Platform is not available error in SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint Designer 2010 Workflow Email Link To Edit Item or Display Item
- Set Text field to empty or blank in SharePoint 2013 designer workflow
- Set People Picker field to empty or blank in SharePoint designer workflow
- Approval Workflow in SharePoint Online with an example
- Three State Workflow in SharePoint with Example
Now Open SharePoint designer 2010 and then publish the workflow again. Now it should be started working.
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site SPGuides.com