This SharePoint tutorial explains, how to configure User profile services to import emails in SharePoint 2013/2016.
Follow the below steps to configure User profile services to import emails in SharePoint 2013/2016.
Open SharePoint 2013/2016 Central Administration
Under the “Application Management” click on “Manage service applications”.
Select the user profile service and click on its name.
Click on Manage profile service application service and select the “Manage user Profiles”.
Enter the user name which you want to modify and select the drop-down and edit which you want to modify.
Click on ok to save the settings.
After this, the modification will start to reflect the user profile one the profile synchronization completes.
You may like following SharePoint tutorials:
- Export list names into CSV using PowerShell in SharePoint 2013
- A timeout 30000 milliseconds was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the SPWriterV4 service
- DCOM was unable to communicate with the computer computer name using any of the configured protocols
- A certificate validation operation took milliseconds and has exceeded the execution time threshold SharePoint 2013 error
- The data management gateway Host Service service terminated unexpectedly
- Compare Project Online and Project Server 2013
- Windows successfully diagnosed a low virtual memory condition sql server event id 2004
- Unable to load custom data source provider type:Microsoft.PerformancePoint.Scorecards.DataSourceProviders.AdomdDataSourceProvider
- The SharePoint Health Analyzer detected an error.PowerPivot:MidTier process account should have Full Read permission on all associated SPWebApplications.
This SharePoint tutorial we learned how to configure User Profile Services to import Emails in SharePoint 2013/2016.
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.