In this post we will discuss how we can configure User profile services to import emails in SharePoint 2013. Follow below steps:
1. Go to Central Administration
2. under the “Application Management” click on “Manage service applications”
– Create custom button in ribbon for list or document library using SharePoint 2013 designer
– Create web part page using visual studio 2013 in SharePoint 2013
– SharePoint 2013 Only display User Login Name as Notification dialog box on uploadEx.aspx
3. Select the UPS and click on on its name.
4. Click on Manage profile service application service and select the “Manage user Profiles”
5. Enter the user name which you want to modify and select the drop down and edit which you want to modify.
6. Click on ok to save the settings.
7. After this the modification will start to reflect the user profile one the profile synchronization completes.
Hope this will be helpful.