In this post, we will discuss how we can configure User profile services to import emails in SharePoint 2013. Follow the below steps:
1. Go to Central Administration
2. under the “Application Management” click on “Manage service applications”
3. Select the UPS and click on its name.
4. Click on Manage profile service application service and select the “Manage user Profiles”
5. Enter the user name which you want to modify and select the drop down and edit which you want to modify.
6. Click on ok to save the settings.
7. After this, the modification will start to reflect the user profile one the profile synchronization completes.
Read some InfoPath 2013 tutorials:
- Download InfoPath designer 2013 and install InfoPath 2013
- Impact on InfoPath in modern UI in SharePoint online office 365
- InfoPath 2013 show hide section using Rules in SharePoint online
- InfoPath alternatives for designing SharePoint Forms
Hope this will be helpful.
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: