Greetings from TalentFirst HR Consulting, a premier Talent Placement company based out of Bangalore. We have excellent opportunity, exclusively shared by our client for immediate closure.
One of our client (Best Paymaster) is looking for SharePoint Developer for their office. Details of the requirement is as follows.
Yrs of exp: 2 – 14 yrs
Skill: SharePoint 2010, .Net, C#, strong coding experience
Work location: Bangalore
Open positions: Developer / Sr Developer / TL / PL / Tech Architect(individual contributor)
– Take responsibility for creation of the SharePoint solutions/components as per Specifications
– Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to Visual Studio, ASP.NET
, SQL Server
– Consult closely with technical lead and project manager for project tasks
– Create well designed, reusable objects.
– Document software code and ensure that technical documentation i.e. configuration guides, install guides meet requirements
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline
– At least 2 years of hands-on experience in developing, and maintaining .NET applications
– Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications
– Strong programming, code development, code debugging and testing /troubleshooting skills
– Motivated self-starter with Ability to work in a fast-paced environment (multiple, shifting priorities)
– Excellent communication (written, oral, and interpersonal) skills
– Excellent knowledge in SharePoint integration components
– Exposure to XTHML, CSS, AJAX, JQUERY
, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, NET, Win Forms, WCF, SQL Server 2008, SQL Reporting services
– Preferred Certifications: SharePoint and MCPD Certified, MCSD Certified.
No of positions: 15
If you are interested, kindly send your updated profile to email@example.com ASAP along with following details:
Rel Exp in SP 2010:
Rel Exp in C#:
Rel Exp in coding:
Notice Period: (Should not be more than 45 days)
Permanent / Contract:
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.
Similar SharePoint 2013 Tutorials