Microsoft provides a lot of flow templates to work with Power automate. We can use those templates for various functionalities.
Share blog posts on Twitter and LinkedIn using Power Automate
Here in this flow example, I am not using any existing flow templates rather than I am going to create an empty flow.
Before going to start, lets create a SharePoint list with below columns.
- Post Location – This is a choice field and I added choices as Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Blog URL
Create an Empty MS Flow
Here, first we will create an empty flow. Follow the below steps:
Step 1: Open the SharePoint Online list, Click on the Automate -> Power Automate -> Create a New Flow from the command bar like below:
We can directly create a flow for a SharePoint list from the list itself.
Step 2: Provide your flow name and choose the trigger option “When an Items is created”.
Step 3: Next give your SharePoint Site address or URL with List name where you have created your list.
Step 4: Next add the condition and check if Post Location is equal to “Twitter” then share the details on Twitter.
Step 5: If no then, again add one more condition to check the value. If it is LinkedIn, then post will get shared on LinkedIn otherwise it will post on both Twitter and LinkedIn.
Now, Save the flow and we can test the flow by adding two items into the SharePoint List.
Step 6: Here is my SharePoint Online list, lets create two new items here.
Step 7: If you see here, after I added the item in the list, my blog has been posted on Twitter, like below:
Step 8: The same thing happened for the other item, my blog post has been shared in LinkedIn timeline.
You may like following Microsoft flow tutorials:
- Send myself a reminder in 10 minutes in Power Automate
- Send a reply when a new email arrives on Gmail using Power Automate
- Log Gmail emails to a Google Sheet using Power Automate
- Add my latest Twitter post to Yammer using Power Automate or Microsoft Flow
- Save tweets to a Google Sheet using Power Automate (Flow)
- Get daily weather reports delivered to your email and phone using Power Automate
- Save Twitter Tweets in SharePoint Online list using Microsoft Flow (Power Automate)
- Convert SharePoint list item to PDF using Flow or Power Automate
In this tutorial, we learned how to share your blog post on Twiter and LinkedIn using Power Automate or Microsoft flow.
Rajkiran is currently working as a SharePoint Consultant in India . Rajkiran having 7+ years of experience in Microsoft Technologies such as SharePoint 2019/2016/2013/2010, MOSS 2007,WSS 3.0, Migration, Asp.Net, C#.Net, Sql Server, Ajax, jQuery etc.He is C#Corner MVP (2 Times).
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.