In this post we will disucss how we can resolve the below issue.
A timeout (30000 milliseconds) was reached while waiting for a transaction Response from the SessionEnv service.
Event ID :7011
Service Name :System Error
Error Message :A timeout (30000 milliseconds) was reached while waiting for a transaction Response from the SessionEnv service.
Read some SharePoint tutorials
To work around this problem, modify the registry to increase the default time-out value for the service control manager. To increase this value to 60 seconds, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
2. Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
3. In the right pane, locate the ServicesPipeTimeout entry.
Note If the ServicesPipeTimeout entry does not exist, you must create it. To do this, follow these steps:
a. On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
b. Type ServicesPipeTimeout, and then press ENTER.
4. Right-click ServicesPipeTimeout, and then click Modify.
5. Click decimal, type 60000, and then click OK.
This value represents the time in milliseconds before a service times out.
6. Restart the computer.