In this tutorial, we will discuss how to save twitter tweets in the SharePoint Online list using Microsoft flow or Power Automate.
Save tweets that include a specific hashtag to a SharePoint List
Microsft provides lots of flow templates to work with various apps and services. Here we will see how to use the “Save tweets that include a specific hashtag to a SharePoint List“, to save tweets to a SharePoint Online list.
Here I have created a SharePoint Online list to store the tweets, which will have columns like below:
Here are the Flow Templates that take Tweets and add them to a SharePoint list check out this template: https://us.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/galleries/public/templates/e78571e5c70e4806a18eeacba5a897c8/save-tweets-that-include-a-specific-hashtag-to-a-sharepoint-list/
Alternatively, you can login to flow.microsoft.com and search for the above template.
Next click on Continue to configure the flow.
Here we have to provide the keywords which flow can recognize. So we have to provide # (hashtags) and @ tag before the keywords.
In below screenshot, I provided a few keywords (hashtags) which will bring those related post from Twitter.
Next, you have to configure the SharePoint list columns with Twitter value.
Please follow the same as per the below screenshot.
Next, wait for some time and see the result. If someone will post anything on Twitter with you provided keywords or hashtags, it will automatically be added into the SharePoint Online list.
Below is my SharePoint Online list looks like after tweets has been added. It looks different as I did a few customizations in the SharePoint list view.
You may like below Power Platform tutorials:
- How to Play Microsoft stream Videos in Power Apps
- How to view PDF files using PDF Viewer in PowerApps
- Share blog posts on Twitter and LinkedIn using Power Automate or MS Flow
- How to create a birthday view using SharePoint Online modern list view customization
- Send myself a reminder in 10 minutes in Power Automate
- Send a reply when a new email arrives on Gmail using Power Automate
- Log Gmail emails to a Google Sheet using Power Automate
- Get a push notification when a new file is added to OneDrive for Business (Power Automate example)
- Microsoft flow examples: Save Office 365 email attachments to OneDrive for Business
- Power Automate Date Functions
In this tutorial, we learned how to save tweets from Twitter into a SharePoint Online list with a specific hashtag in Microsoft flow or Power automate.
You can also watch my video here.
Rajkiran is currently working as a SharePoint Consultant in India . Rajkiran having 7+ years of experience in Microsoft Technologies such as SharePoint 2019/2016/2013/2010, MOSS 2007,WSS 3.0, Migration, Asp.Net, C#.Net, Sql Server, Ajax, jQuery etc.He is C#Corner MVP (2 Times).