Save tweets to a Google Sheet using Power Automate (Flow)
Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
Microsoft provides an out of box flow template to save tweets to a Google sheet using PowerAutomate.
Save tweets to a Google Sheet using Power Automate
Step 1: Log in to the Office 365 account and click on Power Automate to get the template.
Step-2: Next go to the Templates section and search for a related template. Next, there are many templates that are available to use. So here you can select one which you want.
Step-3: Next I click on Save tweets to a Google Sheet. So when you click on this template, it will appear a new page where you can see the flow and click on continue to modify this template.
Step-4: So here once you click on Continue, You can able to see the flow of this template as per the below screenshot.
Here there are few actions like:
- When a new tweet appears
- Insert row to Google Sheet
Step 5: Before configuring this, log in to your Gmail account and create a new Google Sheet with the following column in the first row.
Twitter Text, Twitter Body, Retweet Count and Created By.
Step 6: Once the Google Sheet got created, in the flow choose the same sheet which you have created recently and configure the column as per the below screenshot.
Next, test the flow and run to see the output.
Step 7: Once I open the Google sheet, there are many records that have created recently with twitted data.
These above steps you can follow to configure the Power Automate or flow to Save tweets to a Google Sheet.
You may like following flow tutorials:
- How to get SharePoint list items using Rest API in Microsoft Power Automate
- Microsoft flow parsing select and expand failed get manager v2
- Send a Happy Birthday email to employees using Microsoft Flow in SharePoint Online
- Send text to all emergency contacts from a SharePoint list using Microsoft Flow
- Create a Leave request approval workflow using Microsoft Flow in SharePoint Online
- Share organization new employee details in Twitter using Microsoft flow
- Send an Email when Item added in a SharePoint list using Microsoft Flow
- Add my latest Twitter post to Yammer using Power Automate or Microsoft Flow
- Log Gmail emails to a Google Sheet using Power Automate
I hope this flow tutorial helps you to learn how to Save tweets to a Google Sheet using Power Automate or Microsoft Flow.
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.