This SharePoint customization tutorial explains, how to solve save site as template missing SharePoint issue in SharePoint 2010/2013/2016/Online.
Suppose you want to save Site as a Template in SharePoint 2010/2013, and you did find the Save Site as a Template option under Site Settings in SharePoint 2010 like below.
Check the fig below the Save Site as Template is not coming under Site Actions Settings.
To bring the Save Site as Template option under Site Actions Settings we need to deactivate one feature:
– SharePoint Server Publishing
To deactivate the above one feature follow the below steps:
Go to Site Actions -> Site Settings
This will open the Site Settings page. From the Site Settings page goes to the Site Actions section and click on Manage Site Features.
This will open the list of features, Search for the feature and then click on deactivate like below:
Once the feature deactivated, the Save site as template option will appear like below:
You may like following SharePoint customization tutorials:
- Add multiple Office templates as a content type to a document library in SharePoint Online/2013/2016
- Steps to create a list using custom list template programmatically SharePoint Online
- How to retrieve all site templates available in SharePoint Online using PowerShell?
- Retrieve all site templates using PowerShell and retrieve site templates using SharePoint 2016 server object model
- SharePoint 2013/2016/Online: Working with JSLink Templates Fields
- Managing Sub Site Model or Template at Site Collection Level in SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint 2013
- Save site as a template in SharePoint 2013/2016/Online
Hope this SharePoint tutorial helps to solve Save site as template missing issue in SharePoint 2013/2016/2010 or SharePoint Online.
-: FREE PDF e-Book Download :-
51 JSOM Examples in SharePoint Online
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: