In this article, I would like to show you enable ribbon control for the list in SharePoint Online office 365 site.
Issue Ribbon control missing for the list
Unlike in SharePoint on-premise, SharePoint online (Download PDF for FREE) has a different behavior as soon as you create the list, it will show it as below.
Solution Enable Classic Experience to the List
Follow the below steps to enable ribbon control / make it a classic SharePoint view.
- Click on list setting as part of site settings gear icon
- Click on “Advanced Setting” as part of list settings
- Look for “List Experience” option as part of advanced settings
- Select “Classic experience” and click on OK
- As soon as you change the settings, you will the ribbon control for the list. In fact, you will get the same experience as SharePoint on-premise
Read some sharepoint online tutorials:
- Integration of Power BI with SharePoint Online
- SharePoint online Office 365 Increase site storage for SharePoint online sites
- SharePoint 2016/2013 or SharePoint online supported browsers
Hope this helps, enjoy development in SharePoint Online !!!
SharePoint Online FREE Training
JOIN a FREE SharePoint Video Course (3 Part Video Series)