As part SSRS reporting configuration we need to enable “Reporting Server Integration feature” in SharePoint 2013 at Site collection level. But when I try to enable that feature it is missing from list of features at Site collection features.
Please follow the below steps to fix this issue and get “Reporting Server Integration feature” available at site collection level.
1. Log on to WFE as FARM administrator
2. Ensure that “Microsoft SQL Server 2012 RS Add-in for SharePoint” is installed in add remove programs.
3. If it is not installed download the setup from this link and install
4. If this add-in is installed select the add-in and click on repair to fix the issue.
5. As soon as you repair the software restart the WFE
6. Once all the services are up navigate to site collection level feature you will see that “Reporting Server Integration feature” as activated.
Hope this helps happy reporting in SharePoint 2013.