– Then click on “List and Libraries” from the Site Objects from the left side.
– Then click on the document library for which you want to rename the column.
– The above step will open the list settings page where you can view and manage settings for the list or document library. There from the Customization section click on “Edit list columns” as shown in the fig below:
– Then select the Name column and Right click and click Rename and change to the column name what ever you want as shown in the fig below:
– Now Save it and refresh the document libray the modified column name will appear like below:
I am Navneet Singh, Working at C3it software solutions pvt. ltd. in Pune. My core skills are SharePoint 2013, Office 365, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint Designer Workflow, Nintex Workflow, Infopath, Webpart, CSOM/SSOM, Power-shell, C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server.
Your FREESharePoint Online Ebook is on its way to your Email Inbox. **************** You will get notification on FREE SharePoint online training, SharePoint webinars, Video Tutorial & also latest FREE PDF tutorials