This SharePoint customization tutorial explains, how to remove the hyperlink from the title column in the list view in SharePoint 2010/2013/2013 or SharePoint Online.
By default in a view, the title column appears as a hyperlink field, but sometimes we do not need this field as a hyperlink.
Remove hyperlink from title column SharePoint list
To remove the hyperlink from the SharePoint list view follow the below steps:
From the Ribbon select List Tools -> List and then click on List Settings. This will open the List Settings page.
In this page, go to the Views Section and click on All Items view as shown in the fig below:
Then in the Columns section, Notice there are 2 Title columns present, one is Title (linked to item with edit menu) and another one is simple Title.
First, uncheck the Title (linked to item with edit menu) and then Check the Title column also you can change the order as shown in the fig below:
After doing this now your list’s title column will appear without hyperlink like below:
You may like following SharePoint customization tutorials:
- Freeze Header Row in List View or Library on Scrolling using jQuery in SharePoint2013/2016/Online
- Remove hyperlink from title column in SharePoint 2010 list view
- Display Sum Total in SharePoint 2013 Online List View
- Rename SharePoint 2013 list column title in list view using jQuery
- Add Read more link in list view for a multiline rich textbox in SharePoint 2013/2016/Online
- SharePoint 2013: List View Filtering with Query String
- How to Set different permission on the SharePoint 2013 list view?
- Show paging at the top in list view web part in SharePoint 2013/2016/Online using jQuery
This SharePoint tutorial explains, how to remove the hyperlink from the title column in the list view in SharePoint.
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site SPGuides.com
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.