When an app for SharePoint project in Visual Studio includes a remote event receiver (RER) or an app event receiver, you have to do some additional quick configuration in the project properties before you can debug the app with F5. This configuration, in turn, requires that you do some Azure configuration. You do not have to repeat the Azure configuration for every project that has an RER or app event. (If the app includes an AppInstalled event handler, the app won’t even run with either F5 or Ctrl-F5 [run without debugging] unless you carry out the configuration in this section.)
New to Office 365 SharePoint Online? Get Office 365 Enterprise E3 Subscription & Try out all the features
Read some SharePoint 2013 tutorials below:
- Various ways to add item into a SharePoint 2013 List
- Working with list Views in SharePoint Online or SharePoint 2016
1. Check for error in ULS Log under App Deployment.
2. Probable error can be-The HTTP request is unauthorized with client authentication scheme ‘Anonymous’. The authentication header received from the server was ‘NTLM,Negotiate’
3. Now, insert the following code in your web.config:
<add binding=”basicHttpBinding” scheme=”https” bindingConfiguration=”secureBinding” />
5. Go to IIS, under Authentication set Anonymous Authentication-ENABLED:
6. Now Enable Anonymous Authentication in your project as well:
7. Deploy the App again and it will work.
FREE SHAREPOINT 2019 PDF
(Installation & Features)