Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
In this post, we will discuss how to print multiple views of an InfoPath 2013 form at a time in SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint 2010 or SharePoint Online.
I came across a situation where we need to print all the views of an InfoPath form in SharePoint Online. Out InfoPath form has 4 views and while the print customer wants to print all the views.
And the form is a browser-enabled form.
I searched in Google a lot but find no way to directly print all the views at one shot in browser-enabled form.
If someone has a solution please share with us.
The approach I follow is, I create a separate view which will contain all the fields and will be used for Print proposes only. You can copy the form field from all the views and put in the test view.
If your form contains any multiline textboxes where data can grow, and if you want to take print of those fields then whatever it is showing it will print that content only, it will now print scrollable contents. To resolve this issue, in the print view you can set the height of multiline textboxes to Auto.
You may like following InfoPath SharePoint tutorials:
- Calculate Age in Year in InfoPath Form in SharePoint
- Open InfoPath form from a link in SharePoint 2013
- Add Infopath form to a page in SharePoint using InfoPath Form Web Part
- Add hyperlink in InfoPath 2013 in SharePoint 2013
- Declare Hidden Variable in InfoPath 2013/2010
- Check more than 5 conditions in InfoPath 2013 Rule
- Disable Save button in list form in InfoPath 2013 in SharePoint
- InfoPath Add action rule to people picker in SharePoint 2013
- Get Manager Details for Logged in User in InfoPath 2013
- Add multiple lookup column to SharePoint 2010 list InfoPath 2010 form
- InfoPath designer repeating table example
- InfoPath 2010: Difference between Main and secondary data sources
- Create Data Connection in InfoPath in SharePoint
I hope this will help you to resolve the print issue in InfoPath 2013 in SharePoint Online or SharePoint 2013/2016.
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site SPGuides.com
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.