Recently we have faced issue with Print in a SharePoint 2013 InfoPath form. When a user tried to take print of an InfoPath form, it prints extra blank 6/7 pages apart from the pages which have content.
We have customized an InfoPath form and we have created a separate view for print. On that view when a user tries to take a print, it printing an extra 6/7 pages. We tried to find out the issue but it did not get resolved.
The solution that we tried is, we opened the site in Google Chrome instead internet explorer (IE 11).
In Google chrome when we print it print the required pages only.
So if you face the issue, try to take the print in Google chrome, hope it will be helpful.
Read some SharePoint InfoPath tutorials:
- Make attachment field mandatory in InfoPath Designer 2013 in SharePoint Online list
- InfoPath 2013 show hide section using Rules in SharePoint online
- Limit attachment size in InfoPath 2013 SharePoint online
- How to publish an InfoPath form to an email in SharePoint 2013?
- How to publish InfoPath forms as a content type in SharePoint 2013?
Hope this might help.
SharePoint Online FREE Training
JOIN a FREE SharePoint Video Course (3 Part Video Series)