In this post, we will discuss PowerShell command for scheduling user profile timer job in SharePoint 2013.
Get-SPTimerJob is used to return timer jobs.
Get-SPTimerJob returns all the timer jobs with Name, Schedule, and Last Run.
Get-SPTimerJob UserProfile_ProfileImportJob | Set-SPTimerJob -Schedule “weekly between sun 12:00:00 and wed 12:00:00” | Start-SPTimerJob
Specifies the schedule for running the timer job.
The type must be a valid SharePoint Timer service (SPTimer) schedule in the form of any one of the following schedules:
Every 5 minutes between 0 and 59
Hourly between 0 and 59
Daily at 15:00:00
Weekly between Fri 22:00:00 and Sun 06:00:00
Monthly at 15 15:00:00
Yearly at Jan 1 15:00:00
Read some SharePoint 2013 tutorials:
- SharePoint web site keeps on prompting for authentication error
- Security changes in SharePoint 2013
- Content databases are growing too large in SharePoint 2013
- Create subsite in SharePoint 2016 programmatically using server object model visual studio 2017
- SharePoint 2016 CSOM Check if Column Exists or Not in SharePoint List
Hope this will be helpful.
-: FREE PDF e-Book Download :-
51 JSOM Examples in SharePoint Online
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: