In this post, we will discuss PowerShell command for scheduling user profile timer job in SharePoint 2013.
Get-SPTimerJob is used to return timer jobs.
Get-SPTimerJob returns all the timer jobs with Name, Schedule, and Last Run.
Get-SPTimerJob UserProfile_ProfileImportJob | Set-SPTimerJob -Schedule “weekly between sun 12:00:00 and wed 12:00:00” | Start-SPTimerJob
Specifies the schedule for running the timer job.
The type must be a valid SharePoint Timer service (SPTimer) schedule in the form of any one of the following schedules:
Every 5 minutes between 0 and 59
Hourly between 0 and 59
Daily at 15:00:00
Weekly between Fri 22:00:00 and Sun 06:00:00
Monthly at 15 15:00:00
Yearly at Jan 1 15:00:00
Read some SharePoint 2013 tutorials:
- SharePoint web site keeps on prompting for authentication error
- Security changes in SharePoint 2013
- Content databases are growing too large in SharePoint 2013
- Create subsite in SharePoint 2016 programmatically using server object model visual studio 2017
- SharePoint 2016 CSOM Check if Column Exists or Not in SharePoint List
Hope this will be helpful.
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: