In this post, we will discuss how we can resolve the issue The SharePoint Health Analyzer detected an error. PowerPivot: MidTier process account should have ‘Full Read’ permission on all associated SPWebApplications. The error comes like below:
Event Log: The SharePoint Health Analyzer detected an error. PowerPivot: MidTier process account should have ‘Full Read’ permission on all associated SPWebApplications.
1. Open SharePoint central admin with administrator permission
2. Select Manage services on server from Application Management
3. On the Central Administration page, click on monitoring
4. On the monitoring page, click on review rules definitions
5. Search for the Power Pivot MidTier process account should have ‘Full Read’ permission on all associated SPWebApplications rule
6. Click on the rule to open on the rule page click on edit items
7. On the rule editor page. Select the repair automatically check box and save.
Read some SharePoint tutorials:
- InfoPath Forms Services forms cannot be filled out in a Web browser
- SharePoint error Unable to reach excel calculation services error event id 5231
- We could not refresh the table resources from connection odata resources data
- import excel spreadsheet into SharePoint list 2013
Now Error “PowerPivot MidTier process account should have Full Read permission on all associated SPWebApplications” should not occur. Hope this will be helpful.
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: