In this PowerApps example, we will discuss how to use PowerApps twitter connector to get data from Twitter in PowerApps forms.
PowerApps twitter connector
Microsoft provides various connectors to connect to various services in PowerApps.
Here we will use Twitter Connector to communicate with twitter from PowerApps app.
Follow the below steps to get data from twitter using Twitter Connector.
Step 1: Log in your Powerapps and Create a new template with a Phone Layout or Tablet layout.
Step 2: Go to the data sources and search for Twitter. Make sure you have already sign in your twitter account here or click here to connect.
Step 3: Next add a screen in your page and drag and drop two dataTable on your page like the below image.
Step 4: In this table, I am fetching user Timeline post using UserName. So below is the formula to get the user Timeline Post.
Step 5: Next I am using below formula to get the number of followers.
Step 6: Next click on run and see the output below.
Note: You can also use forumla to get other information.
twitter.User( TwitterHandle ).Description twitter.User( TwitterHandle ).FullName twitter.User( TwitterHandle ).Location twitter.User( TwitterHandle ).UserName twitter.User( TwitterHandle ).FollowersCount twitter.User( TwitterHandle ).FriendsCount twitter.User( TwitterHandle ).Id twitter.User( TwitterHandle ).StatusesCount
You may like following PowerApps tutorials:
- How to show RSS feed in PowerApps
- PowerApps Examples: Restaurant management system
- How to create calculator in PowerApps
- Fetch azure groups in PowerApps using PowerApps Azure AD Connectors
- PowerApps Combobox SharePoint List Example
- How to create a PowerApps Canvas app from Excel OneDrive for Business data source
- How to view PDF files using PDF Viewer in PowerApps
- PowerApps notify function- How to use
- Power Apps WeekNum and ISOWeekNum Function
In this tutorial, we learned how to use PowerApps twitter connector to get twitter details and display in PowerApps.
Rajkiran is currently working as a SharePoint Consultant in India . Rajkiran having 7+ years of experience in Microsoft Technologies such as SharePoint 2019/2016/2013/2010, MOSS 2007,WSS 3.0, Migration, Asp.Net, C#.Net, Sql Server, Ajax, jQuery etc.He is C#Corner MVP (2 Times).