In this Power Apps tutorial, we will discuss PowerApps examples on how to create a small restaurant management system in Power Apps.
PowerApps examples (Restaurant management system)
First, we will create a canvas app from the PowerApps.com site.
If you are new to PowerApps Canvas App, check out the below URLs:
- How to Create a Canvas app from SharePoint List in Power Apps
- Create a canvas app from Excel in Power Apps (Step by Step tutorial)
Here create an app and you may choose Phone layout or Tablet layout.
Next, create a three duplicate screen in your App as below screenshot.
Before that upload your all images in the gallery. This is my home page. So you have to set the property for image control like Image Property set as Fit.
Because it will fit your screen. You can see the details in my next step.
Here you can see, I have set the two properties of image control like Image Position and Display Mode.
Image Position: It will cover to your screen and it will looks good.
Display Mode: As there is no modification and add in this control so we can set display mode as View.
Next, I have added a label and set the properties as below snapshot. Please follow the same steps.
Next add the below images in button and go to the OnSelect property and set the Navigate to other screen which you have created earlier.
After your all changes, it will looks like below image.
Next, go to the other screen design the same as below. Drag and drop your related images and add the labels on the button.
And add a Home icon to again redirect to the Home page. So go to the onSelect property on Home icon and set the property as below. Do the same for other screens as well.
So after all changes, My screen 1 will looks like as below.
Here is my 2nd screen where I have followed the same step which I did for screen 1.
This is my 3rd screen which is the same as screen 1. Please follow the same steps.
So here is my final result you can see. When you run, it will open the Home page and you can redirect to other screen to see the menu details.
You may like following Power Apps tutorials:
- PowerApps form benefits for SharePoint
- How to view PDF files using PDF Viewer in PowerApps
- How to Play Microsoft stream Videos in Power Apps
- How to create a PowerApps Canvas app from Excel OneDrive for Business data source
- PowerApps Combobox from SharePoint List
- Fetch azure groups in PowerApps using PowerApps Azure AD Connectors
- How to create calculator in PowerApps
- Power Apps weather app
- PowerApps filter SharePoint list Example
- PowerApps Example – Create a Bank Account Statement
This is a simple Restaurant management system PowerApps example without much functionality.
Rajkiran is currently working as a SharePoint Consultant in India . Rajkiran having 7+ years of experience in Microsoft Technologies such as SharePoint 2019/2016/2013/2010, MOSS 2007,WSS 3.0, Migration, Asp.Net, C#.Net, Sql Server, Ajax, jQuery etc.He is C#Corner MVP (2 Times).