Candidate must have excellent communication skills with hands-on experience working on component based applications in a distributed environment.
Working Hours: 01:00PM to 09:30PM
Nature of Employment: Full Time
Working Days: 5 days a week. Occasionally allowed to work from home.
Joining Period: 30 days
Essential Skills: SharePoint 2010, MOSS 2007, WSS, SharePoint Designer
, .Net, C#, ASP.Net
Total Experience: 2 – 3 Years or more
Microsoft certification in SharePoint would be an advantage.
a) Understanding architecture and design of SharePoint/WSS Solution.
b) Configuration, Development, Administration and Deployment activities on SharePoint 2010
/ MOSS 2007.
b) Undertake and lead client-facing meetings as part of the requirements gathering process.
d) Gather business requirements and generate requirements, functional specification and technical documentation.
Functional skills required
* Strong verbal and written communication skills (e.g. clear explanation of ideas, problem resolution, risk mitigation, production of technical designs, run guides etc.)
* Strong team player
* High focus on attention to detail and has an ability to work methodically
* Ability to troubleshoot, investigate and resolve technical issues
* Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
* Ability to react quickly and effectively to issues and opportunities
If you are interested please reply immediately with your updated resume and following details to email@example.com
Expected time for joining
Manage-o-soft Placement Consultants