Candidate must have excellent communication skills with hands-on experience working on component based applications in a distributed environment.
Working Hours: 01:00PM to 09:30PM
Nature of Employment: Full Time
Working Days: 5 days a week. Occasionally allowed to work from home.
Joining Period: 30 days
Essential Skills: SharePoint 2010, MOSS 2007, WSS, SharePoint Designer
, .Net, C#, ASP.Net
Total Experience: 2 – 3 Years or more
Microsoft certification in SharePoint would be an advantage.
a) Understanding architecture and design of SharePoint/WSS Solution.
b) Configuration, Development, Administration and Deployment activities on SharePoint 2010
/ MOSS 2007.
b) Undertake and lead client-facing meetings as part of the requirements gathering process.
d) Gather business requirements and generate requirements, functional specification and technical documentation.
Functional skills required
* Strong verbal and written communication skills (e.g. clear explanation of ideas, problem resolution, risk mitigation, production of technical designs, run guides etc.)
* Strong team player
* High focus on attention to detail and has an ability to work methodically
* Ability to troubleshoot, investigate and resolve technical issues
* Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
* Ability to react quickly and effectively to issues and opportunities
If you are interested please reply immediately with your updated resume and following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Expected time for joining
Manage-o-soft Placement Consultants
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials:
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.