Ports required for SharePoint servers
Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
I recently work on a project where we had to migrate SharePoint 2010 from old server to a new server.
It was just Server migration not SharePoint full content Migration.
My networking team doesn’t know how to find the Ports which should be open in new server to communicate with each other and for all other important SharePoint Functionality to work.
So I prepared a list of port number which are required for my SharePoint Farm.
My SharePoint Farm consists of:
1. 2 Application servers
2. 2 Web Front End servers
3. 1 SQL servers
4. Domain controllers.
Below is the list of port required to be open on new servers.
Hope this helps you 🙂 Happy Share Pointing 🙂
You may like following SharePoint tutorials:
- Do you have any confusion on SharePoint Cumulative Update?
- Top 13 SharePoint 2019 new features
- Ports required for SharePoint servers
- Cumulative Updates vs Service Pack vs Public Update vs Critical on-demand fix
- How to make SharePoint 2016 site read only?
- SharePoint Customization Examples
- SharePoint hosted app development tutorial
- How to get SharePoint Timer Job History using PowerShell
- Get content database sizes for all web applications in a SharePoint farm using PowerShell
- Comparing SharePoint 2016 Boundaries and limitations with SharePoint 2013/2010
- Get all Users in CSV File from SharePoint Farm using PowerShell
- How to sort folders in SharePoint document library
- Document deletion policy in SharePoint Online Office 365
- Register-SPWorkflowService Workflow XAML failed validation due to the following errors error while registering workflow service SharePoint 2016/2013
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.