Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
This InfoPath 2010 SharePoint tutorial explains, how to use the options button in InfoPath 2010 in SharePoint 2010. Here are some points about the option button in InfoPath 2010:
- Option button is a new feature added in InfoPath 2010 which allow a user to enter specific values.
- Option button used to choose a single choice from multiple options.
- When we choose the option button, its value is stored in that field.
How to create an option button in a blank InfoPath form?
1. Open InfoPath 2010 in design mode.
2. Go to Home tab -> controls -> choose option button like below:
3. When you click on option button, it asks for to enter no of option to enter.
4. Now your option button is created with multiple option as specified.
How to create option button in a customize list form?
1. If you are customizing a list in InfoPath then you are able to add option button from control task pane in InfoPath.
2. To create an option button here, you need to add a drop-down list and enter choices.
3. Then right-click on drop-down list -> change control -> option button
You may like following InfoPath 2010 tutorial:
- InfoPath 2010: Difference between Main and secondary data sources
- Only date or date and time allowed InfoPath 2010/2010 error in SharePoint 2010/2013
- Delete all rows of a repeating table in InfoPath 2010 programmatically in SharePoint 2010
- Show SharePoint list data in repeating table in InfoPath 2010 using SharePoint object model
- Show SharePoint list data in repeating table in InfoPath 2010/2013
- Add an auto number to repeating table rows in InfoPath 2010/2013 in SharePoint 2010/2013
- Change default InfoPath 2010 form submission successful message in SharePoint 2010
- Change different view in InfoPath based on certain condition
- Auto-populate InfoPath 2010 people picker control in SharePoint 2010
Hope this InfoPath 2010 tutorial explains how to use option button in InfoPath 2010 in SharePoint 2010/2013.
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.