Microsoft has announced a new set of icons for Office 365. Please find the below image for the same. I think this will impact the existing CSS of many SharePoint sites who had implemented with the color and style of old ICONS.
This is always a great challenge for SharePoint developers & designers to redesign and structure the entire site and content to align with the new ICONS.
MS is planning to roll out the same icons to Windows/home edition also. Not only the ICONS Microsoft is enhancing the capabilities of Office tools by adding additional capabilities like:
- Autosaving of the document
- Adding slides from one PPT deck to another PPT deck with the simple mouse clicks
- Adding Microsoft forms into Microsoft PowerPoint to get the feedback on the presentation
Watch this below video from Microsoft to see more details about these ICONS.
You may like following Office 365 SharePoint Online tutorials:
- How to change Site Collection Administrator in SharePoint Online or SharePoint 2019/2016/2013
- Delete site collection in SharePoint Online Office 365 and SharePoint 2013/2016/2019
- SharePoint Online Office 365 enable or disable user account
- How to Customize Office 365 login page SharePoint Online
- Office 365 steps to Remove Former Employee License and User account
- SharePoint online Office 365 Increase site storage for SharePoint online sites
- Add or remove licenses in Office 365
I hope you enjoyed the new icons of Office 365 SharePoint Online.
I am Krishna.Vandanapu a SharePoint architect working in IT from last 13+ years, I worked in SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365. I have extensive hands on experience in customizing SharePoint sites from end to end. Expertise in SharePoint migration tools like Sharegate, Doc Ave and Metalogix. Migrated SharePoint sites from SharePoint 2007 to 2010 and 2010 to 2013 several times seamlessly. Implementing CSOM with Microsoft best practices. Spent quality time in configuring SharePoint application services like User Profile, Search, Managed Meta data services etc. Now exploring SharePoint Framework and SharePoint 2019
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.