Office 365 New Icons
Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
Microsoft has announced a new set of icons for Office 365. Please find the below image for the same. I think this will impact the existing CSS of many SharePoint sites who had implemented with the color and style of old ICONS.
This is always a great challenge to developers & designer to redesign and structure the entire site and content to align with the new ICONS.
MS is planning to roll out the same icons to Windows/home edition also. Not only the ICONS Microsoft is enhancing the capabilities of Office tools by adding additional capabilities like:
- Autosaving of the document
- Adding slides from one PPT deck to another PPT deck with the simple mouse clicks
- Adding Microsoft forms into Microsoft PowerPoint to get the feedback on the presentation
Watch this below video from Microsoft to see more details about these ICONS.
You may like following Office 365 SharePoint Online tutorials:
- How to change Site Collection Administrator in SharePoint Online or SharePoint 2019/2016/2013
- Delete site collection in SharePoint Online Office 365 and SharePoint 2013/2016/2019
- SharePoint Online Office 365 enable or disable user account
- How to Customize Office 365 login page SharePoint Online
- Office 365 steps to Remove Former Employee License and User account
- SharePoint online Office 365 Increase site storage for SharePoint online sites
- Add or remove licenses in Office 365
Hope you enjoyed the new icons of Office 365 SharePoint Online.
SharePoint Online FREE Training
JOIN a FREE SharePoint Video Course (3 Part Video Series)