Here we will discuss how we can see all out of box workflows in while trying to add a workflow to a SharePoint 2013 online list. Recently while I am trying to add an out of box workflow to a SharePoint 2013 Online list, I was not able to see all the workflows. I can only able to see Disposition Approval and Three-state workflows in the Workflow template as shown in the fig below:
You may also like to read:
All other workflows template will appear as and when you activate below site collection features.
Open your SharePoint 2013 online site in the browser, then click on the Settings icon -> Site Settings. In the Site Settings page click on “Site collection features” under Site Collection Administration. This will open the “Site Collection Features” page. Search for “Publishing Approval Workflow” feature and activate that.
Once the above feature activated successfully, you should be able to see “Publishing Approval” workflow template as shown in the fig below:
Next, in the Site Collections Feature page to search for “Workflow” feature like below:
Once this Workflow feature got activated successfully, you will be able to see other workflows like: Collect Feedback – SharePoint 2010, Collect Signatures – 2010 etc.
You may like following SharePoint workflow tutorials:
- Step by step develop workflows using visual studio 2015 as an add-in and deploy to host web in SharePoint online
- SharePoint Online Site Workflow and Initiation Form Parameters example using SharePoint designer workflow
- Document approval workflow in SharePoint 2013
- How to use App Step Nintex Workflow Action in SharePoint Online Office 365
- Assign A Task Action in Nintex Workflow for Office 365 SharePoint online
- Get all workflows from all site collections using the server object model in SharePoint 2013
- App Step in SharePoint 2013 Designer Workflow
- Quick Step in SharePoint 2013
- Create Approval workflow in for SharePoint 2013 document library
Hope now you can able to see all out of box SharePoint 2010 workflows in SharePoint Online Office 365 sites.
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site SPGuides.com
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.