How to use Repeating Section in Nintex forms for Office 365 SharePoint online?
Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
This Nintex Forms for Office 365 tutorial explains, how we can use the Repeating section in Nintex forms for Office 365 SharePoint Online. By using repeating section in Nintex forms, you can add allow a user to add multiple options.
If you are new to Nintex forms for Office 365, then you can read how to work with Nintex Forms for Office 365 SharePoint Online. To try by your own, you can add Nintex forms for Office 365 app from the app store to Office 365 SharePoint Online site. They provide a free 30-days trial, where you can be able to use all the features and test it out.
Before doing anything, first of all, add a multiline textbox column to your SharePoint list. Make sure to choose only plain text.
Open your SharePoint list and then from ribbon click on Nintex Forms from the ribbon as shown in the fig below:
This will open the Nintex designer. Here we will try to add a repeating section. From the General section drag and drop a Repeating Section as shown in the fig below:
Double click on the Repeating section to go to the Control settings page. Here give a name to the control and then in the Connected to property choose the multiline text box that we have created. And also you can give a meaningful name to the “Text for add row icon” which will appear down to the repeating section. The dialog will show like below:
After that Add a Single line of textbox inside the repeating section where users can add data as shown in the fig below:
Now publish the form then you will be able to see it will appear like below, the user can add more rows by clicking on the Add new websites option.
You may like following Nintex forms for Office 365 tutorials:
- Steps to create column in Nintex forms designer in Office 365 SharePoint Online
- How to change Nintex Forms header banner in SharePoint Online Office 365?
- How to apply rules in Nintex forms for Office 365 SharePoint online?
- How to reset to out of box list forms from Nintex Forms customization in SharePoint Online
- How to implement mandatory field validation in Nintex forms in Nintex forms for Office 365 SharePoint Online?
- Steps to show cascading dropdown in Nintex Forms for Office 365 SharePoint Online
- How to implement validation rules by condition in Nintex forms for Office 365 SharePoint Online?
- Add different layouts into Nintex forms in Office 365 SharePoint Online
- How to design multiple step forms using Nintex forms for Office 365 SharePoint Online?
- How to set a default value for lookup column in Nintex forms for Office 365 SharePoint online?
In this Nintex Forms tutorial, explains how to use a repeating section Nintex form in Nintex Forms for Office 365.
SharePoint Online FREE Training
JOIN a FREE SharePoint Video Course (3 Part Video Series)