Set field value in Nintex forms
Follow below steps to achieve these things.
Open the SharePoint Online List and then from the ribbon click on Nintex Forms button in the ribbon to open the Nintex form designer.
This will open the Nintex Forms for Office 365 designer and the list fields will appear.
Similarly, double-click on the LastName textbox and do the above step. The LastName looks like below:
var selectedValue = NWF$(“#” + varFirstName).val();
It should look like below:
Now Save and Publish the Nintex form. And once the form published successfully.
Now try to add one item to the list. In the form, if you will put something in the FirstName text box and once you come out of the textbox LastName textbox will auto-populate like below:
You may like following Nintex forms for Office 365 tutorials:
- Steps to create column in Nintex forms designer in Office 365 SharePoint Online
- How to use Repeating Section in Nintex forms for Office 365 SharePoint online?
- How to change Nintex Forms header banner in SharePoint Online Office 365?
- How to apply rules in Nintex forms for Office 365 SharePoint online?
- How to reset to out of box list forms from Nintex Forms customization in SharePoint Online
- How to implement mandatory field validation in Nintex forms in Nintex forms for Office 365 SharePoint Online?
- Steps to show cascading dropdown in Nintex Forms for Office 365 SharePoint Online
- How to implement validation rules by condition in Nintex forms for Office 365 SharePoint Online?
- Add different layouts into Nintex forms in Office 365 SharePoint Online
- How to design multiple step forms using Nintex forms for Office 365 SharePoint Online?
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site SPGuides.com