In this SharePoint 2010 tutorial, we will discuss how to solve “New Page” option missing under Site Actions in SharePoint 2010.
Suppose you have created a site using the Blank Site template, then you will not find the Create New Page option under site settings in SharePoint 2010 site. In this post, we will discuss this solution.
Check the fig below the Create New Page is not coming under the Site Actions menu because we have created the site using Blank Template.
To bring the New Page option under Site Actions menu we need to activate 2 features:
- SharePoint Server Enterprise Site features
- SharePoint Server Publishing
To activate the above 2 features follow the below steps:
Open SharePoint 2010 site and Go to Site Actions -> Site Settings
This will open the Site Settings page. From the Site Settings page go to the Site Actions section and click on Manage Site Features.
This will open the list of features, Search for both the features and then click on Activate like below:
Once both the features activated, the New Page option will appear like below:
You may like following SharePoint customization tutorials:
- Bulk SharePoint Online Site Collection Creation using PowerShell
- Disable or Hide Sync Button at SharePoint Online Site and Document Libraries Level
- Hide Site Settings Gear icon for users other than owners in SharePoint 2013/2016
- The document library view cannot be displayed for this website error in SharePoint Designer 2013
- SharePoint 2013 Add Top Navigation Link to a Site Using REST API
- How to change Site Collection Administrator in SharePoint Online or SharePoint 2019/2016/2013
- Delete site collection in SharePoint Online Office 365 and SharePoint 2013/2016/2019
- Create SharePoint Site Collection and Site using Nintex Workflow for Office 365
- Quick Chart Web Part in Modern SharePoint Online Site
Hope this SharePoint 2010 tutorial helps to bring back New Page option in SharePoint 2010 site actions menu.
SharePoint Online FREE Training
JOIN a FREE SharePoint Video Course (3 Part Video Series)