In this post, we will discuss the missing Save Site as Template link for publishing sites in SharePoint online 2013.
Also you can check out:
1. First I created Sub site using Project Template under the site collection.
2. Now I want to this Sub site Save as a Site Template. When I went for Save site as Template in site setting. Under Site Action there is no option for “Save site as Template”. See in fig.
3. For this ,I added this url “_layouts/savetmpl.aspx” after my sub site url. See in fig.
4. Now the form is appear for as a Save Site as a Template. See in fig.
5. Here I entered the all information in the form and I saved this sub site as a Template. See in fig
-: FREE PDF e-Book Download :-
51 JSOM Examples in SharePoint Online
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: