In this post we will discuss about the missing Save Site as Template link for publishing sites in SharePoint online 2013.
Also you can check out:
– Architectural changes in SharePoint 2013
– SkyDrive from Microsoft tutorial
– Security Features in SharePoint Online
1. First I created Sub site using Project Template under the site collection.
2. Now I want to this Sub site Save as a Site Template. When I went for Save site as Template in site setting. Under Site Action there is no option for “Save site as Template”. See in fig.
3. For this I added this url “_layouts/savetmpl.aspx” after my sub site url. See in fig.
4. Now the form is appear for as a Save Site as a Template. See in fig.
5. Here I entered the all information in form and I saved this sub site as a Template. See in fig