Migrate custom Search Dictionaries Terms SharePoint 2013/2010 to Office 365 SharePoint Online
Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
When we do migration SharePoint 2010/2013 sites to Office 365 very often we think of how to migrate Search Dictionaries. Yes we can migrate and it’s quite an easy process and we have many possible approaches to do the migration.
Please below approach which can be sued to migrate Search Dictionaries terms from SharePoint 2010/2013 to SharePoint Online
Export the Search Dictionaries Terms from Term Store management tool from SharePoint 2010/2013 Central administrator.
Make sure all the terms are added to Query Spelling Inclusions.
- Sign in to the Office 365 Admin Center as a search administrator.
- Choose Admin >SharePoint. You’re now in the SharePoint admin center.
- Choose search.
- Choose Manage Search Dictionaries.
- We need to add all the terms to Query Spelling Inclusions.
- It takes up to 10 minutes for any changes to the Query Spelling Exclusions or the Query Spelling Inclusions list to take effect.
Here we learned how to migrate custom Search Dictionaries Terms SharePoint 2013/2010 to Office 365 SharePoint Online.
SharePoint Online FREE Training
JOIN a FREE SharePoint Video Course (3 Part Video Series)