Here we will discuss how to resolve the issue which comes when trying to run server side code in a console application. The error comes as: Microsoft SharePoint is not supported in 32-bit process. Please verify that you are running in a 64-bit executable.
– Open Regedit and navigate to below path:
Microsoft SharePoint is not supported in 32-bit process
– Edit “Use64BitIISExpress” and make 0 to 1
– Click ok, If still Problem is exist try below method
– Open Visual studio -> TOOLS ->Options…
– Select Projects and solutions on the Options wizard and select Web Projects then check the option “Use IIS express for new file-based web sites and Projects”
Then select OK. Now you should not get the error.
Read some SharePoint tutorials:
- Install Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016 Using PowerShell
- What are the new features in Windows Server 2016?
- How to Clear Your SharePoint Designer 2013 or SharePoint 2010 Cache?
- How to move from classic to modern experience in SharePoint online list or document library?
Hope this will be helpful.
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: