Here we will discuss how to resolve the issue which comes when trying to run server side code in a console application. The error comes as: Microsoft SharePoint is not supported in 32-bit process. Please verify that you are running in a 64-bit executable.
– Open Regedit and navigate to below path:
Microsoft SharePoint is not supported in 32-bit process
– Edit “Use64BitIISExpress” and make 0 to 1
– Click ok, If still Problem is exist try below method
– Open Visual studio -> TOOLS ->Options…
– Select Projects and solutions on the Options wizard and select Web Projects then check the option “Use IIS express for new file-based web sites and Projects”
Then select OK. Now you should not get the error.
Read some SharePoint tutorials:
- Install Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016 Using PowerShell
- What are the new features in Windows Server 2016?
- How to Clear Your SharePoint Designer 2013 or SharePoint 2010 Cache?
- How to move from classic to modern experience in SharePoint online list or document library?
Hope this will be helpful.
-: FREE PDF e-Book Download :-
51 JSOM Examples in SharePoint Online
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: