Here we will discuss how to resolve the issue which comes when trying to run server side code in a console application. The error comes as: Microsoft SharePoint is not supported in 32-bit process. Please verify that you are running in a 64-bit executable.
– What are new features in Windows Server 2016?
– How to create a Microsoft Azure Active Directory?
– Deploy SQL Server 2016 on the Azure Portal Using Windows server 2012
– Open Regedit and navigate to below path:
Microsoft SharePoint is not supported in 32-bit process
– Edit “Use64BitIISExpress” and make 0 to 1
– Click ok, If still Problem is exist try below method
– Open Visual studio -> TOOLS ->Options…
– Select Projects and solutions on the Options wizard and select Web Projects then check the option “Use IIS express for new file-based web sites and Projects”
Then select OK. Now you should not get the error.