This Microsoft flow tutorial I will show how to configure Save my email attachments to a SharePoint document library Microsoft flow template and how to use this flow template to save email attachments to SharePoint document library.
New to Office 365 SharePoint Online? Get Office 365 Enterprise E3 Subscription & Try out all the features
If you are new to Microsoft Flow, read How to Start with Microsoft Flow Step by Step Tutorial with Examples.
Login to https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/ site with work emailed.
Select Microsoft Flow Template named as “Save my email attachments to a SharePoint document library.”
We have to connect Office 365 inbox and Sharepoint Online site.
Once we click “Continue” We’ll have to configure “On new email” Condition and “Create file” action.
Provide SharePoint Online Site URL and Document Library configured as Create File Action.
Provide Flow name and click on Create Flow button to complete the configuration.
You may like following Microsoft Flow tutorials:
- Microsoft Flow Example: Copy files from one SharePoint Online account or folder to another
- Microsoft Flow Examples: Send a customized email when a new SharePoint list item is added
- Microsoft Flow Send approval email when a new item is added in SharePoint Online Office 365
- Microsoft Flow: Save my email attachments to a SharePoint document library
- Microsoft Flow Example Save tweets that include a specific hashtag to a SharePoint list
- Failed to create a connection for connection id while setting up push notification in Microsoft Flow in Office 365
- Microsoft Flow Error Handling
After all configuration, email attachments will be uploaded automatically to the SharePoint document library whenever the email has an attachment.
FREE SHAREPOINT 2019 PDF
(Installation & Features)